Call for papers
The call for papers for the CSAE Conference 2023 is now closed for our annual in-person event.
What you need to know:
- Submission deadline was 16 September 2022
- All submissions must be made online here using the Cvent platform (you will need to create a Cvent account for CSAE Conference 2023)
- Only full drafts of papers will be considered
- Only one paper must be submitted (no matter how many co-authors there are)
- There is some funding available for African presenters currently living and working in Africa, and travelling from Africa to the conference. If awarded, funding will cover flights, accommodation, and conference registration costs. To apply for funding, select YES when you setup your Cvent login details.
Download PDF Leaflet
Choose a topic
Not sure which topic to submit under? The CSAE Conference Topics page has more information.
How to submit your paper
Guidance on submitting your paper can be found on our Conference Paper Submission Guidance page
Submit your paper
An in-person event
#OxCSAE23 will once again be held in person.
There is a cost for the conference, details will be released soon.
Registrations will open early in November 2022, sign up to our mailing list and we will make sure you receive news about it.