CSAE Conference Submission Guidance
Do you want to submit a paper for consideration for the CSAE Conference 2022? Or have you already made a submission but would like to make a change? Our conference uses Cvent, an online submission system, to manage abstract and paper submissions.
- Open the CSAE Conference 2022 Submission Website and click on Log In, then either log in or create a new account.
- Once you log on, you can view and change your submission information by clicking on My Submissions.
To have your paper considered for the Conference, you must submit an abstract AND upload a full draft of your paper. To do this, click the "Submit Paper" button.
Please ensure your paper also includes the abstract. As part of the submission process you must also select a topic that your paper falls under. Details on the topics can be found on the CSAE Conference 2022 Submission Website.
2.1 The basics
- You must submit an abstract AND upload a full draft of your paper.
- You can only submit one paper.
- The abstract word limit is 400 words, and the paper file size limit is 5MB.
- Please do not use ALL CAPITALS in the title of your paper. Use sentence capitalization or capitalize only the first letters of words in the title.
- Put only author(s) and university/institution affiliation in the "author" box.
- A co-authored paper/abstract should be submitted by only one of the authors.
- Only the individual submitting the paper will receive notification regarding accepted papers.
2.2 Submitting your documents
- Click on the "Submit Paper" button to enter the submission process.
- Fill in your details and any co-author information for your paper, then press "save and continue".
- Fill in your submission title and enter your abstract by cutting and pasting the text into the box provided.
- You are required to upload a full draft of your paper. Click on the Browse button, then click directly on the name of the file you want to upload from the hard disk of your computer. Please make sure that you are selecting a PDF document and that your last name is included in the file name.
2.3 Selecting a topic
We are inviting submissions of ALL papers in development economies, and we ask you to select one of our broad topics to help the refereeing process. You can find out more about the topics by viewing our topic information page.
Once you have entered all of the required information, click Submit (it may take a minute to process).
You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been received. This email will include your confirmation number, a unique identity number for your paper, please quote this number in all correspondence with the CSAE team about your submission.
3.1 Editing your submission
You can edit your details and abstract at any time prior to the closing date for submissions (25 October 2021). If you need to make a change, you will need to:
- Select My Submissions on the Main Menu;
- When you see your paper in the list click on the Edit button. This will take you to a page displaying your full submission information.
- Click the Edit button and this will take you to a form that will allow you to change or edit any item of your submission (except your paper ID number), and will even allow you to upload a new version of your paper in place of the previous version.
3.2 Withdrawing your submission
You can withdraw your paper at any time prior to the closing date for submissions (25 October 2021).
- Click on My Submissions on the Main Menu to access your submission information, as above.
- Next to your submission you will see a Withdraw button.
If you delete your submission, there is no way to retrieve it. If you have deleted your submission in error, you can resubmit your paper by going through the submission process again from the beginning. If you would like to withdraw your paper after the closing date for submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know, as soon as possible.