Our conference uses a web service called Conference Maker to manage abstract and paper submission.
1 - How to create a Conference Maker account
Open the CSAE 2018 Conference Maker website.
If you have a Conference Maker account from a previous conference and remember the details then you can log in using your existing account.
If you need a new account, or to be reminded of your previous account details, click on the "Sign up" button, you will then be prompted for your email address.
- If you are creating an account, you will be asked to complete a profile and create a Username (ID) and Password. Use an ID that is easily recognizable – perhaps your first initial and last name. Once you have created an account, you will be able to access the conference submission website.
- Please note that, unusually, the ID and the password are both case-sensitive.Please only create one account.
- If you have forgotten your login details, you will be given the option to reset your password.
Once you log on, you can view and change your personal information by using the View/Edit Settings command in the My Account section. This information will be private from other submitters, but viewable by the Programme Committee and Conference Administrator. You can also change your password by clicking Change Password.
2 - How to submit an abstract and a paper
We ask that everyone submit an abstract and upload a full draft of their paper. Please ensure your paper also includes the abstract.
The abstract word limit is 4000 words, and the paper file size limit is 5MB.
You can only submit one paper. Once you are ready to submit your paper, click on Submit a Paper in the Main Menu on the left. Fill out all required items (listed in blue), and any other information you want to provide. You can enter your abstract by cutting and pasting the text.
Please note you are also required to upload a full draft of your paper. Click on the Browse button, then click directly on the name of the file you want to upload from the hard disk of your computer.
- Please do not use ALL CAPITALS in the title of your paper. Use sentence capitalization or capitalize only the first letters of words in the title.
- Put only author(s) and university/institution affiliation in the "author" box.
- A co-authored paper/abstract should be submitted by only one of the authors.
- Only the individual submitting the paper will receive notification regarding accepted papers.
- A Note On 'Areas': The software asks you to pick a broad topic area in which to situate your paper. We are not trying to force you into an area; rather, we hope this option will be helpful in sorting papers into sessions. All papers will be equally considered.
Once you enter all required information, click Submit (it may take a minute to process). You will receive an email confirmation that your submission was successfully received.
3 - How to edit or withdraw a submission
You can edit your abstract at any time prior to the closing date for submissions. Select My Submissions on the Main Menu, when you see your paper in the list click on the paper ID number. This will take you to a page displaying your full submission information. Clicking on the Edit button will take you to a form that will allow you to change or edit any item of your submission (except your paper ID number), and will even allow you to upload a new version of your paper in place of the previous version.
You can withdraw your paper at any time prior to the closing date for submissions. Click on My Submissions on the Main Menu to access your submission information, as above. At the bottom is a Delete button.
NB: If you delete your submission, there is no way to retrieve it. If you have deleted your submission in error, you can resubmit your paper by going through the submission process again from the beginning.
4 - How to find help
If you have questions regarding the functions of the software and submitting process, please consult the Help section at the bottom of the Main Menu. If you have further questions regarding the submission process, please contact the technical support at: email@example.com .
Check the Submissions FAQ for answers to commonly-asked questions.
If you have questions regarding organisational aspects of the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .