Plenary 1: 'What We Have Learned in 25 Years of Research on African Economies: A Panel Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Journal of African Economies'
- Augustin Fosu, University of Ghana (ISSER)
- Anke Hoeffler, University of Oxford
- Stephen O'Connell, Swarthmore College and USAID
- Chair: Douglas Gollin, University of Oxford
Plenary 2: Keynote Speech: 'Global Growth and Financial Spillovers into Africa'
Plenary 3: 'Industrialising Africa'
- Helen Hai, UNIDO
- Margaret McMillan, Tufts University and IFPRI
- Adrian Wood, University of Oxford
- Nebil Kellow, FirstConsult
- Chair: James Fenske, University of Oxford