Plenary 1: 'Education for Inclusive Growth in Africa'
- Moussa Blimpo, University of Oklahoma
- David Johnson, African Studies Centre, Oxford
- Francis Teal, University of Oxford
- Chair: Simon Quinn, University of Oxford
Plenary 2: Keynote Speech 'Conflict, climate and economic development in Africa'
- Edward Miguel, Director of the Center for Effective Global Action at the University of California, Berkeley
After Dinner Speech: 'The End of Poverty'
- Marcelo Giugale, Director of Economic Policy and Poverty Reduction Programmes for Africa, World Bank
Plenary 3: 'The Millennium Development Goals – Beyond 2015'
- James Foster, Institute for International Economic Policy, Elliott School of International Affairs
- Paul Glewwe, University of Minnesota
- Charles Kenny, Center for Global Development
- Chair: Paul Collier, University of Oxford